Flash Deposit - NON REFUNDABLE
Deposit for Flash piece
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE so please be sure that if you make a deposit that you can make your appointment time. There will be no refunds if you are unable to make your appointment time, if you change your mind about getting tattooed or if you change your mind about getting a piece of flash (vs getting a custom or customized piece.) All flash options are available to view in person at your scheduled appointment time only, not in advance.
This deposit is subtracted from the price of your tattoo when you get it.
All work, including flash, is billed hourly. My hourly rate for flash is currently $500. I can accept all major credit and debit cards. I do not accept Venmo, Cash App, Zelle or other forms of electronic payment. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic I am not accepting any cash payments.
**LEGAL AGE: You must be 18 years or older with a valid ID to be tattooed. Misrepresentation of age or failure to provide a valid ID will result in cancellation of appointment and forfeiture of deposit.
Deposits can be forfeit under certain circumstances, which include:
• If you are unable to make the appointment time you were scheduled for.
• If you show up more than 30 minutes late to your appointment or do not show up at all.
• If you show up exhibiting symptoms of any illness, including sneezing, sniffling, coughing, or high temperature.
• If you decide you want a custom or customized piece rather that existing flash.
• If you change your mind about getting the tattoo.
• Misrepresentation of age or failure to provide a valid ID proving that you are 18 years of age or older
Note: If marked as "SOLD OUT" that means all timeslots have been filled.